The attorneys at Sirkin Law Group, P.C. have created a free seminar for special needs Limited Conservatorships where parents or family members can find out how to do a limited conservatorship, and what benefits are available to disabled conservatees in California. Filing for conservatorships in the Los Angeles court can be made easy with this lecture.
Topics which will be covered:
- Regional Center Benefits and Services: The one’s you don’t know about.
- How to become a representative payee of your child’s social security.
- How to get social security benefits for your disabled child.
- How to start a conservatorship for your child who will need conservatorships services in Los Angeles or other counties.
- How to manage an adult child with a disability, mental health issues, or substance or alcohol abuse problems.
Seminar Date: July 15, 2020 12 p,m.
Location: Los Angeles County
Register here: http://ConservatorshipAnswers.com
Use the link to the left of the page to register for this Los Angeles California seminar.
Call Sirkin Law Group’s Conservatorship attorney in Los Angeles, Mina Sirkin, to discuss your conservatorship or elder law situation at 818.340.4479 or email them at Info@SirkinLaw.com